Thursday, January 7, 2016

June-Jan same as May-Dec?

We didn't make 7 mos yet. I'm not sure we can. 

I'm worn out. I've lost (again). I miss the days of the girl with the unruly mane and her poop loops. 

It was the fact that she took me on that I exist today. Waiting for another episode. This young girl came a long. I thought her youth would be enough. It wasn't. It may have even been the reason for the negative issues. 

Selfishness. I've experienced it before right here in this house. 

So no motivation. No action. Only the lack of will to trudge on. But trudge on I must. 

Some parts of it were fun. Esp. early on. Until I said sex would not be a part. Patricia warned me about that, that excluding sex would be a problem. Whether she was right or wrong, I ended up wth he consequences she predicted. Oh, well. Look at my belly. Oh how it has grown again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment